Fuglias

Seriously, this hurts me more than it hurts you.

I admit, I quite like Jennifer Garner. I am invested in her personal happiness. I think she's adorable. And she used to dress quite nicely.

However. Things seem to be taking a turn for the worse. First, her Emmy dress, which looked like the unholy union of a doily factory and a jujitsu studio. And now....oh, it's the little things that clue us into the fact that something's gone horribly wrong with J. Gar:

Black leather trench.

Brown leather bag.

Darker brown suede boots.

No. No, no, no. Now, listen: I'm not one of those Accessories Nazis who screams that your handbag must match your shoes. However, I do think they ought to be complementary. And three different colors and textures of leather in one outfit? Is not complementary. Each of these pieces is fine on its own, but together they make her look like Wilson's Leathers vomited on her in the limo. Did she not think about her outerwear at all? Did she just put on the first coat she found in her closet and grab the purse she took to Whole Foods earlier in the day? What's wrong with J. Gar? Have we just caught her on an off night -- I mean, it's a sartorial misstep, to be sure, but it's not like she showed up dressed like Carmen Miranda -- or is it something more...sinister?

Has she been affected...by The Affleck?

0 comments: