Beyonce's Fug Pants: The Sequel

It would seem the leggy tyranny of stylist Tina Knowles didn't cease after she put her daughter in those fugly VMA hot pants:

Whoever that is on the right is having a fine old time, perhaps celebrating that she escaped the lam√ɬ(c)-wielding claws of Tina Knowles and her Hot Pants of Terror. But Beyonce? Oh, honey, no.

As we've stated before, Beyonce is a lovely woman with fantastic curves that can be -- and have been -- dressed to complement and enhance her figure. Short-shorts of the Nair ad variety do not achieve this. Her legs look like mighty oaks and her hips look like Austraila. I can't fathom why Beyonce hasn't looked in a mirror and wondered, "Is this perhaps the most flattering thing I could put on, Mom?" I know summer is ending. I get that. But regular pants are not the enemy, Beyonce. Capri pants can be your friend. Mini-skirts would even work. But hot pants are a different beast, and they are gobbling up your pelvis, Beyonce. Please intercede.

I'm not sure what else to do, other than plant myself in the front row at her next show with a staple gun and some strips of cotton.

0 comments: