Emmy Fug Carpet: Those Girls From 8 Simple Rules...

Those poor girls from Eight Simple Rules... They have some serious issues. I'm not talking about Dealing With The Tragic Death of Jack Tripper, although, yes, that was sad and I was sad about it then and am still sad about it now, because who didn't like Jack Tripper and sad sad sad sad sad, but I think I speak for all of us when I say that Jack Tripper would not have approved of these get-ups:

They look both square and old. These girls have slim, lovely figures, but they appear to be going to a Golden Girls garden party as Dorothy and Rose. Red appears to be wearing her maiden aunt's nightgown -- sexed up a bit around the cleav -- and Blonde is wearing the fabric equivalent of a Chinese lantern.

Dressed like this, these teenage girls would be lucky to get the time of day from someone, much less a date.

0 comments: